James P. Johnston, D.O.
Who is Dr. Johnston?
* Board-certified in Family Practice
* Certified by the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners
* Member of the American Osteopathic Association
* Graduate of Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine in Florida
* Graduate of Ohio University, College of Osteopathic Medicine Family Residency Program, where he was Chief Resident
* CEO and family practice physician for 16 years in Ohio
* Treated thousands of COVID-19 patients all over the nation
* Father of 10 home-educated children
THREE OPTIONS FOR YOU:
* ONE-TIME CONSULT - ONCE YOU PAY, YOU WILL ANSWER IMPORTANT MEDICAL QUESTIONS. ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS FULLY, AND DR. JOHNSTON WILL CALL IN YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS AND MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS ASAP, USUALLY WITHIN 24 TO 48 HOURS.
* IVERMECTIN PLUS - ALTERNATIVELY, YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF DR. JOHNSTON'S INEXPENSIVE ALTERNATIVE TO INCREASINGLY EXPENSIVE IVERMECTIN PRESCRIPTIONS AND ORDER THE IVERMECTIN PLUS PACKAGE. RECEIVE A 7-DAY COURSE OF IVERMECTIN AND 10-DAYS OF EVIDENCE-BASED ANTI-COVID SUPPLEMENTS NEXT-DAY-AIRED TO YOU DIRECTLY FROM DR. JOHNSTON. THE SUPPLEMENTS HAVE NO UNNATURAL FILLERS OR PRESERVATIVES, AND ARE ENCAPSULATED IN HIGH-VITAMIN-C BEET POWDER.
ESTABLISHED PATIENTS: CLICK TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Putting the FAMILY Back into Family Practice and the CARE Back into Healthcare
Dr. Johnston practiced typical family medicine for two decades. He cared for 35-45 patients a day, oversaw nurse practitioners, had seven full-time staff members, took every insurance, including Medicaid and Medicare, and had a large office with seven patient rooms. Dr. Johnston performed most of his patients' dermatological surgeries and orthopedic injections. He directed a multi-disciplinary weight loss center. He was medical director of two nursing home in the course of his career. At the onset of his career, he performed his patients' scopes and cardiac stress tests. His practice grossed more than $1 million a year, but too often, he and his patients felt rushed and increasingly constricted by intrusive bureaucracies.
Dr. Johnston is pleased to provide patients in the Charlotte and surrounding area with a new family-friendly medical practice. It's what family medicine used to be, before bureaucrats and socialists took over.
Your Home Medical Care!
* For those purchasing a One-TIme Consult with Dr. Johnston for $150, or those who want more immediate one-time care via phone or video, which is the Need A Doc Now consult for $250, Dr. Johnston will communicate with you and call in your scripts and make treatment recommendations. He will notify you once it is done, and will remain at your service for seven days in case your illness evolves unexpectedly and you require more care. For those purchasing a $295 Ivermectin Plus Consult with Dr. Johnston, he will next-day-air you a course of Ivermectin and a ten-day supply of nine evidence-based anti-COVID supplements. He adheres to most of the recommendations of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance, and recommends a unique combination of evidence-based supplements that may help patients with COVID-19 infections. He has had remarkable success treating "Long Haul COVID" infections! The consult is for one person and does NOT include a face-to-face appointment (that's how he keeps the cost low). You'll need to sign up and pay separately for each person.
* For those who join Dr. Johnston's family practice long-term, once you schedule your first visit, Dr. Johnston will come to your home and see all family members. He can draw necessary bloodwork and order necessary tests. (The cost of the lab draw is included, though you'll be billed separately by Labcorp for the cost of performing the tests.) If you are not a family practice patient and require Urgent Care, first purchase a "One-Time Consult" with Dr. Johnston. Because in joining his family practice long-term, Dr. Johnston requires a face-to-face appointment before calling in medications for you.
* Dr. Johnston is available for established family practice patients 24/7. After your first face-to-face appointment, he will handle emergent health issues in your family on an as-needed basis, employing phone or facetime or home visits whenever possible. This will be done at no extra charge.
* Dr. Johnston will call in any medicines you need, so you will only need to go to the pharmacy once.
* All appointments are conveniently booked by the patient online.
* Payment will be through monthly credit card withdrawal: From $145 to $185 per month per family.
* You have to remain a member for at least 6 months before you can cancel membership.
* Keep in mind, the cost for your whole family for a year of Dr. Johnston's care is roughly equivalent to the cost of one E.R. visit to stitch a laceration or get an antibiotic for pneumonia. Dr. Johnston will take care of your whole family for almost all of your acute and chronic medical problems for a year at YOUR Home, including lacerations, minor surgeries, telemedicine, well-visits, sports physicals, needed consults with specialists, lab and X-ray orders!
Outpatient COVID-19 therapy recommended by the Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC)
Long Haul COVID-19 treatment
Chronic disease care - diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, lung disease, thyroid disease, arthritis, neurological disease, autoimmune disease, etc.
Acute care when Dr. J is available - infections, orthopedic injuries, lacerations, etc.
Infectious disease care
Dermatological skin care
Psychiatric care: major depression, anxiety disorder, ADHD, bipolar disorder, etc.
Consults specialists as needed
Compassionate end-of-life care
An entertaining and informative healthy lifestyle e-newsletter
Occasional lectures on health issues for patients only