James P. Johnston, D.O.
Who is Dr. Johnston?
* Board-certified in Family Practice
* Certified by the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners
* Member of the American Osteopathic Association
* Graduate of Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine in Florida
* Graduate of Ohio University, College of Osteopathic Medicine Family Residency Program, where he was Chief Resident
* CEO and family practice physician for 16 years in Ohio
* Treated thousands of COVID-19 patients all over the nation
* Filmmaker and author of several faith-building fiction books
* Father of 10 home-educated children
A NEW GENRE OF FAMILY DOCTOR
Dr. Johnston practiced typical family medicine for two decades. He cared for 35-55 patients a day, oversaw nurse practitioners, had seven full-time staff members, took every insurance, including Medicaid and Medicare, and had a large office with seven patient rooms. Dr. Johnston performed most of his patients' dermatological surgeries and orthopedic injections. He directed a multi-disciplinary weight loss center. He was medical director of two nursing home in the course of his career. At the onset of his career, he performed his patients' scopes. He performed in-hospital cardiac stress tests for 15 years. His practice grossed above average for family practice doctors, but too often, he and his patients felt rushed and increasingly constricted by intrusive bureaucracies.
Dr. Johnston is pleased to provide patients in the Charlotte and surrounding area with a new family-friendly, independent, medical practice. It's what family medicine used to be, before bureaucrats and socialists took over. He is:
* Respects Your Vaccine Choices
* Herbal and Supplement Friendly
* Prescribes Non-FDA Approved Remedies like Ivermectin
* Offers Telemedicine Nationwide
* Offers Convenient Home Visits in Charlotte, NC Area
* Home-Birth and Home-School Friendly
Learn more about Dr. Johnston's Family Practice.