James P. Johnston, D.O.
Who is Dr. Johnston?
* Board-certified in Family Practice
* Member of the American Osteopathic Association
* Graduate of Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine in Florida
* Graduate of Ohio University, College of Osteopathic Medicine Family Residency Program, where he was Chief Resident
* CEO and family practice physician for 16 years in Ohio
* Father of ten home-educated children
ONE-TIME CONSULT - (FOR ONE PERSON). ONCE YOU PAY, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH IMPORTANT MEDICAL QUESTIONS. REPLY TO EMAIL AND ANSWER QUESTIONS. DR. JOHNSTON WILL CALL IN YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS AND MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS ASAP, USUALLY WITHIN 24 TO 48 HOURS
ESTABLISHED PATIENTS: CLICK TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Putting the FAMILY Back into Family Practice and the CARE Back into Healthcare
Dr. Johnston practiced typical family medicine for two decades. He cared for 35-45 patients a day, oversaw nurse practitioners, had seven full-time staff members, took every insurance, including Medicaid and Medicare, and had a large office with seven patient rooms. Dr. Johnston performed most of his patients' dermatological surgeries and orthopedic injections. He directed a multi-disciplinary weight loss center. At the onset of his career, he performed his patients' scopes and cardiac stress tests. His practice grossed more than $1 million a year, but too often, he and his patients felt rushed and increasingly constricted by intrusive bureaucracies.
Dr. Johnston is pleased to provide patients in the Charlotte and surrounding area with a new family-friendly medical practice. It's what family medicine used to be, before bureaucrats and socialists took over.
Your Home Medical Care!
* For those purchasing "One-time Consult" with Dr. Johnston for $150 (those who simply want outpatient COVID-19 therapy or prophylaxis), Dr. Johnston will communicate with you and call in your scripts and make treatment recommendations within 24 to 48 hours. For outpatient COVID-19 therapy, he adheres to most of the recommendations of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance, and recommends a unique combination of evidence-based supplements that may help patients with COVID-19 infections. The consult is for one person. You'll need to sign up and pay separately for each person.
* For those who join Dr. Johnston's practice long-term, once you schedule your first visit, Dr. Johnston will come to your home and see all family members. He can draw necessary bloodwork and order necessary tests. (The cost of the lab draw is included, though you'll be billed separately by Labcorp for the cost of performing the tests.) Follow-up will be by email, text, or phone.
* Dr. Johnston is available for established patients 24/7. He will handle emergent health issues in your family on an as-needed basis, employing phone or facetime whenever possible. This will be done at no extra charge.
* Dr. Johnston will call in any medicines you need, so you will only need to go to the pharmacy once.
* All appointments are conveniently booked by the patient online.
* Payment will be through monthly credit card, monthly bank account withdrawal, or HSA Card From $155 to $185 per month per family.
* You have to remain a member for at least 6 months before you can cancel membership.
* Keep in mind, the cost for your whole family for a year of Dr. Johnston's care is roughly equivalent to the cost of one E.R. visit to stitch a laceration or get an antibiotic for pneumonia. Dr. Johnston will take care of your whole family for almost all of your acute and chronic medical problems for a year at YOUR Home!
Outpatient COVID-19 therapy recommended by the Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC)
Chronic disease care - diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, lung disease, thyroid disease, arthritis, neurological disease, autoimmune disease, etc.
Acute care when Dr. J is available - infections, orthopedic injuries, lacerations, etc.
Infectious disease care
Dermatological skin care
Psychiatric care: major depression, anxiety disorder, ADHD, bipolar disorder, etc.
Consults specialists as needed
Compassionate end-of-life care
An entertaining and informative healthy lifestyle e-newsletter
Occasional lectures on health issues for patients only